Terms & Conditions
Policies for users of Tezbid.com
As a part of using tezbid.com services, you will not:
- Post, list or upload items or content that violates the Indian law.
- Use our services if you are unable to enter into legally binding contracts (for instance, if you are under 18 years of age)
- Fail to pay for items that you have contracted to buy on tezbid.com, unless the seller has materially altered the item’s description after you have bid, or there is a clear error in the item’s description.
- Fail to deliver an item that you have sold on tezbid.com, unless there is a valid reason (for instance, the buyer is unable to pay for the item).
- Manipulate the price of an item that has been listed
- Post false, inaccurate, misleading, deceptive, defamatory, or libelous content
- Distribute or post spam, unsolicited content, chain letters or pyramid schemes
- Distribute viruses or other malicious code that could hurt tezbid.com or its users
- Tezbid.com is committed to providing maximum security to the buyer, therefore all products listed on our platform will carry high resolution pictures which allow you to judge their authenticity. In case of single items being sold from larger lots (for instance, one note from a bundle), the piece that is delivered to you may not be the exact same item that is in the photograph. In such cases, the customer can request a resolution photograph of the individual piece being delivered to him/her. The order will be dispatched after the customer is satisfied with the condition of the item.
- Tezbid.com is just a platform to simplify interactions between the buyer and the seller. It is not liable for the authenticity of items listed by vendors. Before buying/bidding for an item, please satisfy yourself about its authenticity and provenance of the item from the concerned vendor.
- Tezbid.com is a platform to facilitate interactions between buyers and sellers of collectible items. By agreeing to these conditions, you agree that it is not a party to any dispute that may arise between the buyer and the seller.
Listing Conditions for sellers
When listing an item, you agree with tezbid’s listing policies and selling practices policy and that:
- You are responsible for the accuracy and content of the listing and item offered
- Your listing may not be immediately searchable by keyword or category for several hours. We can’t guarantee exact listing durations.
- Content that violates tezbid.com policies or the Indian law may be modified/deleted at tezbid’s discretion.
- We may revise product data to supplement, remove or correct information.
- With the exception of personally identifiable information, any material you send or post to this website shall be considered non-proprietary and we will be free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
When buying an item, you agree to the rules and conditions for buyers, and that:
- You are responsible for reading and understanding the full item listing before making a bid or a commitment to buy
- You enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item, your offer is accepted or if you have a winning bid (or your bid is accepted otherwise)
- We do not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
Delivery and Delivery Charges
- Coins and other items older than 100 years cannot be shipped outside India.
- Delivery charges are levied over and above the price of the item.
- com uses India-post/speed-post for its services, unless specified otherwise. Our delivery coverage is limited to areas covered by speed-post (or the chosen courier service) within India.
- The seller is obliged to provide the tracking number of speed-post parcel (or whichever courier service is being used). The parcel will be considered delivered (and payment cleared to the seller) once the delivery service shows the parcel as delivered.
- The buyer cannot change the delivery address provided at the time of the purchase.
- In case of an undeliverable address, the seller can cancel the transaction.
Product returns is a matter of policy of individual vendors, and not the responsibility of tezbid.com. Due to the nature of items in question, vendors may refuse to accept returns. Please check the return policy of a vendor and satisfy yourself before purchase.
Exclusion of Liability
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of the information or the material on this website. Neither we nor any other party (which may be involved in producing, maintaining or delivering the website) shall bear liability or responsibility for any loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your use of our website. This exclusion includes servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss.
Law and Jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with this legal notice are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of Mumbai.